What if I told you that there is a special tool available for you, which could greatly help you to:
- build your dreams
- give you every thing and every experience that you desire
- radically transform your life from bleh to outstanding
- strengthen the bonds between you and your loved ones
- supercharge your physical and mental health from average to extraordinary
Would you be interested in something like that?
I thought so! Who wouldn’t want these things – or the tool that can create them?
Many would spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars for such a tool. Surely its inventor would become a millionaire overnight.
The great rub is that people already own this tool. You own it right at this very moment.
Everyone has owned it for a long time, and yet don’t care to use it much. This tool is not physical and cannot be bought or sold. But in the garage of the mind, it sits, collecting dust.
The Time for Giving Thanks
Thanksgiving is the time for family, feasts and giving thanks. We all sit down with our loved ones, lower our heads and express verbal gratitude – whether in the form of a prayer or not. Today, I ask you to consider what can happen if we gave genuine thanks, each and every day.
Expressing gratitude is a powerful way to supercharge your life with positivity, love, great health, and success.
When you express genuine gratitude, it potently shifts your attitude. The famed philosopher Alan Wilson Watts spent a life warning us about our “Monkey Minds” – the compulsive thought process that swings from thought to thought, often driven by worry and fear. Watts suggested that people meditate to help reign in this self-defeating thought pattern. It leads you astray from happiness and peace.
Whether you meditate or not, here’s something you ought to know:
The most effective form of meditation always begins with gratitude. Let me tell you why that is.
Gratitude is a Powerful Emotion
Consider this… the word emotion can be divided into “E-Motion.”
And as you may know, in physics, E stands for Energy.
E-Motion (emotion) represents energy in motion.
Gratitude in turn is one of the most profound emotions available to us. It is a powerful type of energy to put in motion.
Visualization exercises are used to draw success and desired events towards ourselves. Gratitude supercharges this process.
Even if for small things, gratitude is expressed to such a point that you can feel the gratitude radiating throughout your body – starting in your gut. As you focus on certain special things, events, or people sometimes the gratefulness is so strong that you feel emotion throughout the body. If strong enough, your eyes may even begin to swell with blissful tears.
It is from this position, charged with such love and abundance, that you tap into your creator potential.
But you should also know there is a dark side to our creative potential. Consider the effects of mulling on negative thoughts. Whether positive or negative, emotions are still energy in motion and it will draw events to us just as positive or negative as our thoughts.
Your Future is Built with the Thoughts of Today
We must remember that this process is always active. The law of attraction is always “on” just as much as the law of gravity.
This is your tool, it is socked away in your garage, and can be used however you desire. Just know that the more you use it, the craftier and more skilled you will become with it. It is no different than hammers, saws and other engineering equipment. It’s a learned skill.
Become a craftsman with this tool and people will be amazed and what you construct for yourself!
Although it acts through the non-physical, the results are as real as it gets. I’m talking about your health, happiness and prosperity.
The scientific study of these effects is very impressive. Here are some of the incredible, documented benefits to making a daily practice of gratitude:
- a reduced frequency of trips to the doctor and fewer mild issues, like headaches and nausea
- more desire to be active and exercise
- less stress
- beneficial changes to blood pressure, blood sugar, mood neurotransmitters, reproductive hormones, and inflammation
- enhanced cognition, vitality, and determination
- better quality sleep and more sleep each night
- a bolstered immune system
- greater overall well-being and the feeling of being loved
- more optimism, which leads to faster recovery from injury, better quality of life, improved survival rate in various chronic diseases, lower risk of fatal heart troubles, reduced risk of all-cause mortality, and greater progress accomplishing personal goals
- a greater sense of unity, understanding, and compassion with those around you.
How to Give Thanks
Simply put, expressing gratitude is to acknowledge the good in your life. Even if starting with small things, it will build up the positive emotions and put you on track for prosperity.
Sit down in the morning with a fresh cup of coffee and grab a pen and paper.
The pen and paper is important. The more we can “see” it, the more effective.
You’re going to write down all the big and little things you’re grateful for. And with each item, take a moment to let the gratefulness begin to swell inside you.
- your child recently got a B- in algebra, up from C+ last quarter
- every day you are provided with nourishing food to fuel your existence
- you no longer live next door to the neighbor who played loud music all the time
- on the way to the store yesterday, you came into a fantastic parking spot
- while in the store, an employee very eloquently explained why cold-pressed virgin olive oil is the way to go, and it was on sale too
- recently you caught up for coffee with an old friend, and you’re so thankful because who knows when you’ll get to do it again
- when you turned on the radio, you heard your favorite song
- your family, who you love and cherish greatly.
As you can see, some of these are smaller and others larger. But they will help stir the emotion of gratitude. And thats what begins align you with positivity, happiness, love, understanding, and prosperity.
From here, feel free to do visualization exercises thinking on positive outcomes you want to see in your life. Or simply begin your day, carrying the feeling of security and prosperity with you.
This is your tool. Sharpen it daily and use it wisely!
Start today during your Thanksgiving festivities, and carry it onwards throughout your life. You’ll be pleasantly fascinated at what you can build!